Hopefully following these steps will severely decrease the amount of smoke that exits the room.
THIS GUIDE IS TO BE USED IN A BATHROOM WITH A FAN
You know, the one you turn on when you shower
- Lightly dampen a towel and put the towel longways across the bottom seam of the door (this is how most smoke gets out is the large gap at the bottom of the door)
- Turn on the fan and make sure to blow hits up to the fan not just around the room
- Turn on the shower and make sure it's as hot as can be (the steam will help mask/get rid of the smoke)
- If you want to go the extra step, make a zoom-tube which is just a toilet paper roll stuffed with dryer sheets and a tight dryer sheet over the end opposite of where you place your mouth. Blow the smoke through it as the dryer sheet makes the smoke smell 'fresh'
- Relax and get baked, the only down side is that since your auditory system is effected by bud you think you hear someone walking around.
If you have any reliable changes to this guide please feel free to comment!