- Subway - Subway is not only good for you, it's cheap, something quite hard to come by these days. It's a lot better than a greasy burger with extra salted fries!
- Taco Bell - Like Subway Taco Bell is cheap, now is it good for you? No, but still not a greasy burger Taco Bell is quite delicious and you can't go wrong with a 2$ meal deal
- Bagel Boy - Now this may be a local chain only from where I live but this little spot (two different locations actually) is the greatest, and also cheap with a bagel and creme cheese only being 2$, Their specialty sandwiches are amazing as well.
- Burger King - Yes after all this talk of being good for you I put Burger King on this list. Why? Cause Burger King is extremely tasty that's why! Anything off the value menu is 100% worth it and nothing can beat the King Whopper! McDonald's has it's own taste that now just reminds me of disgusting allegations I've heard against McDonald's.
- Lastly, Sonic - A laid back atmosphere, you can eat in your car, the Limeades are absoloutly delicious, the drinks Sonic drinks are just as good as their food. Always a great spot to eat!
Monday, February 20, 2012
Best Fast-Food resturaunt to cure the munchies
This is my personal collection of the best and most cost effective places to dine after a smoke session
Posted by Ram Soberstsss at 1:35 PM